- H1 and BMO on the p-adic vector space, submitted
- Optimization of composition between matrices (Just drawing up a plan)
- Sound source separation (writing)
- Gibbs phenomenon removal (done)
- l_1-minimized super-resolutions (writing with Prof. Sun)
- Mapping properties for a non-convolutional type integral operators (reorganizing)
- Stocks price index fourier in view point of Gaussian random signals (writing)
- Riesz potetial on a curve (almost done)
- p-adic differentiation and its spectral fourier(almost done)
- Gibbs Phenomenon Removal and Characterization of the Paley-Wiener
Space on the field of p-adic numbers (submitted)
- A Weighted OFDM Signal Scheme for Peak-to-Average Power Ratio Reduction of OFDM Signals (with Shin, Kim) IEEE Trans.on Vehicular Technology (2013).
- Local edge detectors using a sigmoidal transformation for piecewise smooth data (with yoon), Applied Mathematics Letters 26 (2013) 270–276.
- Stability of localized integral operators on weighted L p spaces (with, Sun, Shin), Numer. Func. Anal. Optim.,7-9 (2012), 1,166-1,193.
- Fractional integrals over a function of finite type on the intersection spaces (with J. Nah), Jour. Math. Anal. Appl. 387(2) (2012) 1209-1218.
- Gibbs phenomenon removal by adding Heaviside functions (with Yoon), Adv. Comp. Math., (2011) 1-17.
- Norm inequalities for the conjugate operator in two-weighted Lebesgue spaces (with J. Lee), Jour. Inequl. Appl. 2011:117 (22 November 2011).
- Estimates of M-harmonic conjugate operator (with J. Lee), Jour. Ineq. Appl. 2010:435450 (30 March 2010).
- Construction of Lanczos type filters for the Fourier series approximation (with B. I. Yun), Appl. Numer. Math. 59(2009), 280-300.
- Nonuniform sampling of bandlimited functions (with C. E. Shin, M. B. Lee), IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory 54(2008), no. 8, 3814-3819.
- An algorithm to determine a dipole current in a sphere(with B. I. Yun, S. Y. Choung), Math. Methods in the Applied Science 30(2007), 1105–1119.
- Estimates of weighted Hardy-Littlewood averages on the p-adic vector space(with J. Lee), J. Math. Anal. Appl. 324(2006), 272-284.
- An averageing method for the Fourier approximation to discontinuous functions(with B. I. Yun), Applied Math. and Comp. 183(2006), 272-284.
- Uniqueness of non-harmonic series under a weaker growth condition Integral Transform and Special Functions(with S. Y. Choung), 17(2006), 27-30.
- Green functions on the p-adic vector space(with J. W. Son), Comm. Kor. Math. Soc. 20(2005).
- Properties of symmetric matrices(with J. Lee), Jour. Math. Anal. and Appl. 305(2005), 219-226.
- Estimates of Marcinkiewicz integrals with bounded homogeneous kernels of degree zero(with J. Lee), Integral equations and operator theory 48(2004), 213-223.
- Properties for M-harmonoc conjugate operator(with J. Lee), Canadian Math. Bull. 46(2003), 113-121.
- Mapping properties of the Marcinkiewicz integrals on homogeneous groups(with Y. Choe), Jour. Kor. Math. Soc. 39(2002), 61-75.
- Marcinkiewicz integral operators on product domains, Math. Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc. 132(2002), 523-530.
- Weighted norm inequalities for pluriharmonic conjugate functions (with J. Lee), Jour. Math. Anal. and Appl. 268(2002), 707-717.
- Maximal functions over hypersurfaces with flat points, Jour. Math.Anal. and Appl. 260(2001), 70-82.
- Marcinkiewicz integrals with rough kernels on Lp, Jour. Math. Anal. and Appl. 232(1999), 347-358.
- Weighted norm inequalities for M-harmonic conjugate functions (with U. J. Choi), Complex Variables Theory and Appl. 34(1997), 437-444.
- Fractional derivatives of Bloch functions, Growth rate, and interpolation (with B. R. Choe), Acta Math. Hung. 72(1996), 67-86.
Vita Patents & Research Projects